This is our cute little fetus taking a jump in mommy's belly on March 15, 2007. Isn't he/she sooo cute already. He/She was jumping, almost like a hiccup motion during the ultrasound. Can't tell what it is yet! At this time we are estimated to be at about 13 weeks. You can see his/her hand over the top of its belly there. Tiny little fingers are so defined! Long legs and pretty good sized feet, wonder if that means its a boy!? Big head already, must have its dads brain. How exciting!! Everything looks great! Mariah and Chad had front row seats during our visit. Mariah seemed happy and confused/scared at the same time. Watching the monitor go across my belly and seeing this lil' thing move inside of her mom was pretty intense and educational! Daddy Chaddy was sure happy too. Of course mama me got tears in her eyes to see him/her moving around. The baby only gave us a profile and a front shot of the face (briefly). It almost looked as if the baby fetus was trying to get away from the ultrasound waves. I wonder......
Can ya'all tell if it's a boy or girl?
2 comments:
OOOOOHHHHHHH HOW CUTE! I bet Mariah thought it was cool, Rianna did too. I can't wait to see the new pics...are you guys going to tell people what it is?? HEHE - I KNOW WHAT IT IS!
Wow, I know you've been wondering about having another one for a long time now... Congrats on the upcoming new addition! I'm so glad you were able to conceive considering everything Daddy went through health-wise. What do docs know anyways? :)
Post a Comment