
This is our "water proof" camp that we made at Patricks Point. My Chad is quite the woodsman! Patricks Point is full of ferns and thick plant life, just up the road is where they filmed parts of Jurassic Park. We used this tarp to cover our tent because it decided to rain on us. We went camping for our friends birthday weekend, so we toughed it out! The reason its called Patricks Point is there are these big boulders that line the ocean and go out into points, they even have one called "Wedding Rock". (hint hint)

This is at Patricks Point State Park in Trinadad which is up the road from us, We are walking along the rocks that are covered with barnicles. We camped here for the weekend with our new friends we made up here, can u see them and Anne behind Mariah, who looooves to be the center of attention.
2 comments:
Hey Anne,
Anne? Hello? U there? :)
Saw your blog link on Chriss' site and though I would comment. Are you coming back to post? Are you ever going to read this? ;) If so, how are you? Hope things are going well up there. Your house looks so cute! Well, I'll check back - hope to see more posts in the future - sure would love to check up and keep in touch!
Sherry
I am so excited to hear from you... yea I am here HELLOOOO! I like your house too! I am very happy for you. I have a belly going on right now, soon to have those photos up too. I'll check your site out again too, and keep in touch. Good Luck in Texas, you have any yellow roses in your yard?
Post a Comment