Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Family Time & Love












Autumn is reading her book!



Autumn is watching sister Mariah's Basketball Game~



Mariah in B-Ball action, the ball is blurred right out in front of her
GO SOLDIER GIRL!!



Time out for Coach Steve and the Zane Falcons



These two pics were taken through out car window at the beach

Sorry to all of you who've been checking up on the photos and news of our new family of four-we've been so busy with travels and the new babe!
Much love to you all and enjoy these photos!
























my car

1 comment:

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

YAY PICTURES!!!! I LOOOVE that one of Autumn reading that book - I laughed out loud! Mariah looks so much like you in that blurry pic ;-) Looks like you all are really having a great time with that baby and DAMN is she cute!!! AWWW I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :-D