As nervous as I am about having this baby, the days just can't get any closer; but then again I'd like them to linger on. This belly is fascinating and has taken on it's very own personality. Yes, the baby inside has a personality but the actions through the belly has give the "belly" its own way of being. We are very round and sometimes oblong, sometimes egg shaped... I am in love with this little life already and cannot wait to meet her or if the doc's are wrong, him. Curious of her/his features; from legs to fingers, hair, ears, and all that makes up a little human. So darn cute! How much she'll resemble us, her dad or her sister...maybe she'll look like a mixture, beautiful, graceful, and bright!
More to come and newer pictures soon. Wanted to touch up a little and express myself... Luck and Love till next time! (MMMMWWWAH)
1 comment:
AWWWWWW I was just wondering if I'd be getting a call tonight with a screaming baby in the background :-D I can't wait to see her too! Hehe, I just KNOW it's a girl! I bet she is going to be so totally different and yet fit in so perfectly with your little family. So are you gonna put up some BIRTHDAY pictures of Miss Preggie tomorrow?! That'd be so funny if you have her tomorrow, it'd be like having your birthday next to Christmas or something ;-)
Post a Comment