Happy Mother's Day 2007
Beautiful yellow, orange and yellow-orange colored poppy's...
Sooo Beautiful like us girls!
You can see Mariah with the fishing pole behind me here, looks like she's poking me with it! Little turkey, but naaah she's just trying to catch a fish. I'm slightly blocking my baby belly which at this time wasn't so big. Aagh and I could still wear those shorts too! Happy Mother's Day! YEAH!
We rode our bikes through the hatchery and across a bed of rocks to get to this spot, it's all the way in the back of the hatchery. Chad and I don't have fishing licenses so Mariah was fishing ;-)
This is one of my favorite places to go, especially for a bike ride!
1 comment:
OK - enough already with nature's beauty displayed all over my computer screen in every pic!!!
ME = GREEN
YOU = LUCKY!
It's so cool you get the expose MJB to all these amazing places and experiences! And that you still live (sorta) close enough that I can visit and do the same thing! :-D R, B and Mad had the BEST time up there in all of Nature's goodness, and so did I!
Post a Comment