ABOVE: This is Mariah and Anne (ME) if you look closely you may see baby to be... do we look like we're back in the 50's... Mariah wanted to dress up like this everyday, she told me that I should dress like this all the time.
BELOW:
From Left to Right: Larry (co-worker), Aileen (friend), Anne (w/bun in the oven), Chad, and Mariah (center...of attention)
We had so much fun, bowling and laughing and taking pics! The team captain (yours truly) started off with a strike (pure luck I tell ya! Good ol' irish charm).
This event raises money for the program and is a whopping 60% of their yearly budget! Our team raised almost $300!
We rented our costumes- total 50's theme! I had a red poodle skirt on, and Chad had on a matching letterman jacket just like the Rydell High School colors from Grease! Aren't we cute?!?
BELOW...
Mariah, looking like the rebel without a cause (I think she literally wishes she was). She wore that outfit to school the following Monday, and wanted to wear it again a couple days later in the week... UMMM No.
3 comments:
DER, OF COURSE you're the captain!;-) OH MAN! LOVE the costumes! You guys look so cute and totally 50's! That's funny she wanted to wear it again...ummmm NO ;-) That's cool you guys were doing something for such a worthy cause and got others involved. Maybe Anne Jr. was your good luck charm ;-)
Anne Jr. too funny! It was hot in all that polyester!
You went all out! That looks like so much fun! I bet Mariah (and little ???) will look back on stuff like this and appreciate the extra effort you go through to make things fun. And you even got your man decked out - I'm impressed! Plus, like Chriss said, it was for a worthy cause, which makes it even that much better.
I'm not that great at bowling...unless, of course, they have those bumper things in the lanes! :) hehe
Post a Comment